At College we take great pride in our sense of community, we recognise the vital role played by the Old Collegians Association in drawing together members of our community to continue and grow this important tradition.
The Old Collegians Association is made up of a very active group of past students. It aims to:
- maintain and develop the reputation, tradition and identity of the College
- ensure members are kept informed about the College, to provide equipment, scholarships and other assistance to the College
- encourage social activities for Old Collegians
YEAR LEVEL REUNIONS
We warmly invite Old Collegians to make a date with their classmates at the following upcoming reunions.
The Hamilton and Alexandra College
2023 Reunion Season
10 Year (Class of 2014)
– Saturday 5 October
20 Year (Class of 2004)
– Saturday 12 October
30 Year (Class of 1994)
– Saturday, 19 October
40 Years (Class of 1984)
– Date and Venue to be announced, contact Mrs Alana Brown for further information.
Defying the odds
Click on the image (left) for more information on Mr Neil MacLean's History book 'Defying the Odds', celebrating 150 years of The Hamilton and Alexandra College.
OLD COLLEGIANS MAGAZINE
THE IVY & THE TOWER
Take a look at the latest publication of The Ivy & The Tower.
- Principal, Mr Michael Horne announced the College’s first purchase in 67+ years, page 3-7.
- We unveil the new look Year 9 program including the rejuvenated international experience, page 8-9.
- See how Old Collegians have made an impact on students of today, Page 10-11.
Click on the image below to continue reading
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
We encourage all past students to become involved in some way. You can contact us via the portal or contact:
Mr Hugh Koch (OC 1989)
T 0409 797 446
- Old Collegians' Association
The Old Collegians association are community focused allies of the College, passionate in staying connected with alumni and the broader College Community beyond their school years.
Submit a response below if you have news you would like to share with the Old Collegian community.