VISIONS AND VALUES
The Hamilton and Alexandra College is an aspirational regional community where everyone is known, valued and challenged.
The school provides an innovative and broad education within an environment of Christian values.
To seek the best for and from every student.
Respect, gratitude, compassion, resilience and optimism.
To improve outcomes for all students - in their levels of achievement and wellbeing.
The College aims to:
- Provide a happy, positive and nurturing environment that is conducive to learning
- Extend each student to achieve their full academic potential through the provision of a challenging and broad curriculum
- Promote participation and a positive attitude towards all aspects of schooling
- Give students opportunities to experience a wide range of co-curricular activities, regardless of their expertise
- Provide a moral framework against which students can assess their actions and those of others
- Foster prepared, considerate, resilient and confident young people
- Nurture personality and character development
The Hamilton and Alexandra College is a regional, co-educational day and boarding independent school in association with the Uniting Church.