The Hamilton and Alexandra College is an independent co-educational day and boarding school located in Hamilton, regional Victoria, Australia. We have a team of excellent staff and thrive on our strong community, and student and staff wellbeing. Our regional lifestyle contributes to strong academic results and well-balanced students.
A CHANCE TO BECOME PART OF AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM
Early Learning Centre
Early Learning Centre Assistant & Out of School Hours Care Coordinator.
An opportunity is available to join our Reggio Emilia inspired Early Learning Centre and work with our Junior School students in our Out of School Hours Care program. Have your mornings free and start work at 1pm - 5:30pm Mondays to Thursdays.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification as approved by ACECQA.
• Current Working with Children Check.
• Current Police Check.
• Ability to engage with and support children in an educational setting.
• Awareness of the educational philosophy of Reggio Emilia.
• Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Standards, the My Time Our Place framework, the Early Years Learning and Development Framework and relevant national legislation and regulations.
• Confidentiality of information and interactions with the children, other staff and families.
• Capacity to work positively within a team environment.
• Organisation skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Capacity to engage and interact with a wide range of people.
Must hold or be willing to hold:
• Level 2 First Aid
• Anaphylaxis Training
• Asthma Training
• Child Protection in Early Childhood
Please follow this link for a full POSITION DESCRIPTION
Questions related to this role:
Email the Director of Early Learning, Frances O’Brien email@example.com.
Applications close: 30 June 2021
Addressed to: The Business Manager,
including full CV and details of three referees.