FLY WITH COLLEGE
Our Aviation program is an exciting and unique part of our offering. The program provides a hands-on approach to pilot training and allows students to experience the general day-to-day running of the flying school and charter business and gain a junior pilot’s licence while still at school.
- We use the services of Airwego, an approved Recreational Aviation Australia (RAAus) flying school with highly qualified and registered RAA flying instructors.
- On location at Hamilton Airport - a 10 minute drive from the school.
- Course recognised by RMIT University
- Graduates receive preferred entry to RMIT Aviation courses as well as unit accreditation to various aviation courses worldwide
- Students can commence flying training at 15 years of age.
- It takes approximately 20 hours to gain a Junior Pilot licence.
- Students can complete the course after school, on weekends or during school holidays.